TechCollect operates under the National Television and Computer Recycling Scheme (NTCRS).
Under the NTCRS only the following products CAN be dropped-off for free recycling at a TechCollect service location;
- Personal and laptop computers and all cables
- Tablets, notebooks and palmtops
- Computer monitors and parts (e.g. internal hard drives and CD drives)
- Computer peripherals and accessories (e.g. mice, keyboards, web cameras, USBs)
- Printers, faxes, scanners and multi-functional devices
- All televisions*
*Retail sites such as Officeworks have limited space for collections, and it is therefore a store by store decision whether they accept TVs. As such, we recommend you call the store first to see if they will accept your TV. Alternatively, Officeworks will be running dedicated TV collection events next year, or you can drop your TV off to one of our other TechCollect sites.
Other recycling schemes
For information on recycling products not covered by the National Television & Computer Recycling Scheme please visit: